Friday, September 9, 2011

Alessandra Branca

I'm off to Chicago for a long weekend of shopping... and the September 11th half-marathon. Yes, I'm doing another one. I'm super excited for the pizza and beer post race. But, seriously, I love Chicago. It's one of my favorite cities. The scenery, the people, the food, the shopping.

First stop on my trip is a visit to Alessandra Branca's store. The Italian- born award wining designer is known for her use of color, pattern and layering. I can't wait to see her store in person. I'll try to report back with some great shopping images.

Until then, here's a few pictures of her work.







One of my favorite ideas for a kids playroom. It doesn't get more fun than this.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

The enchanted home said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The enchanted home said...

Wow good for you.....best of luck, Your love for Chicago makes me want to go back, haven't been since I think I was like 14!!!! I do hear so many great things though....I am a fan of her work, she is so talented and decorates in a style that really appeals to me. A big draw to go to Chicago would be knowing she has a store there, can't wait to hear all about it! Safe travels!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...