Sunday, July 29, 2012

Southern Living Idea House

I've been a fan of Tracery Interiors for the last couple years so I was excited to hear that they were doing the Southern Living 2012 Idea House.  This years idea house was a restoration of an 1830's historic farmhouse instead of new construction.  Tracery Interiors and the whole team did a beautiful job creating a modern house while leaving the historical charm.  Wish I lived closer so I could visit it in person.  

Front Exterior
Back Exterior
Entry
Staircase
Living Room



Kitchen with rustic touches

Dining Room.  I think this is my favorite room in the house.

Keeping Room
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom

Khaki Gingham Bedroom
Powder Room
Front Porch
Side Porch

Check out the website for pictures of the whole house and background on the project.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have had the pleasure of visiting this home 3 times.....and every visit there is something "new" to discover!!! The pictures are beautiful in the August edition of Southern Living, but they still do not do it justice!!!! Kuddos to Tracery Interiors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...