Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good Finds

It's been a long time since I've seen anything at Pottery Barn that caught my eye.

However, this week I went in looking for some white bedding and saw a couple things that looked new and inspiring.

I love this 24" bird pillow. It looks like a custom made pillow with the green welting and beautiful linen fabric. It just screams spring and would be so great in a living room or even as Euros in a bedroom. A couple of these babies will be mine. At this price - why not?

Finally, someone has made a linen duvet comforter. Just the right weight and right amount of texture. You can also get the matching shams or Euro shams. I can't think of a better foundation for a timeless bed. (Not loving the grandma crochet sheets, however)

This sconce is so great. Too bad they didn't offer it in a silver finish as well. However, a little spray paint and it's any color you want.


I also like the ridged silver pendant. Something unique and fun for your kitchen.


Dear Pottery Barn,
Keep adding new products like these and I'll start shopping you again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...