Monday, July 19, 2010

Flipping Out

Okay, so I'm dying to see the House Beautiful Kitchen of the Year by Jeff Lewis from Flipping Out. It's in Rockefeller Center from July 19th - July 23rd.

Flipping Out is one of my true evening pleasures. No one makes me laugh like Zoila. Well, Jeff and Jennie make me laugh just as hard but in a different way. I can't wait for the show to start again. I'd kill to hang out with that crazy man on a daily basis. Now, that's my idea of fun!

But since that won't be happening anytime soon, the show will have to support my need for sick humor, fab design, and the perils of managing a construction project. It's always satisfying to watch Jeff yell at the contractor since I can't do that on my jobs. But in the meantime, I'm super excited to see his modern take on a kitchen and outdoor living space. It will be so different from the gorgeous Ina Garten kitchen of last year, which is one of my favorite kitchen spaces.

I can't wait, Jeffy. I know you won't disappoint.

Ina Garten's 2009 Kitchen of the Year

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...