Tuesday, April 26, 2011

T-Ball Demon

The last few days have proved that spring is trying to make an appearance in Seattle, but oh my gosh, it's sure testing my limits. Yesterday was another gray, wet day and it made me want to throw in the towel and crawl back into bed.

But you know it's really spring when you have to start sitting on cold, wet bleachers to watch your kids swing at a t-ball stand... I mean... When you get to watch your kids play sports and learn how to be a part of a team!!! (Does that second one make me sound more enthusiastic? A little bit? Good).

But my favorite part of t-ball is this little face in those white pants:


Brooks is about to lose a front tooth, it's hanging on for dear-life right now.

Play ball!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...