Friday, November 11, 2011

Rustic Love

Checking out Pinterest this morning, I ran across these images of a chic lodge restaurant. I was immediately captivated and wishing I was headed there this weekend for a little R&R. This is how I like to see Rustic done. Living in the Northwest there is an overkill of natural honey wood, plaid, fishing images and Cabella's log furniture when you think of a cabin. You don't have to decorate with an obvious theme to get an amazing cozy retreat.

The greyed/limed logs, bleacheded antler chandeliers, rich chocolate and camel leather, fur pillows and trim on the drapes (amazing!) combined with chocolate velvet and white linens are so peaceful. I could sit here all day and sip a hot chocolate or Kahlua and cream.



I'm not sure where this Restaurant is, but I want to go. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...