Sunday, May 5, 2013

Design Crush: Architect Bill Ingram

When I received my May issue of Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles last week I was struck by architect Bill Ingram's loft in Atlanta.   It's such an elegant shell but extremely livable, which seems to be his trademark style.   Based out of Birmingham, I just can't get enough of his designs.  

The living room is split into a sitting area and library.  

The dining area is beyond fabulous.  
He turned an extra bedroom into a TV/sitting room.  I'd live in this room.  
And I'm sure everyone is sick of seeing this house, but it's one of my favorites and is an example of how you don't have to live large to live well:







One of his lake houses --  It was published by Southern Accents Magazine in 2009 but it's still a classic: 









The man really does know how to create some comfortable kitchens:








Last but not least, some of my favorite exteriors:   




I've always loved this Rosemary Beach house.  
Who wouldn't want to drive up to this little darling?

Amazing carriage house.

Hope you had a great weekend and here's to a great week ahead.   

Susie

3 comments:

Doug Davis said...

BIG Bill Ingram fan...he's incredibly talented, and also a really nice guy. Always nice to find that combination!

Amit Thapa said...

Hey, nice post...love the way you have presented the whole story...it's
always good to read and get to know quality stuff...

Design4m is best Architecture & Builders firm in Gurgaon India offers creative design for office,

residential, industries, villas etc. If you are looking for creative design for your office, commercial

property, home improvement; then feel free Call Architects in Gurgaon on + 91 - 9839604312.


High end Architects Designer

Do visit our page and read updates regularly

kim at northerncalstyle. said...

I have so many of these pages torn out. I had no idea he was the same person! Crazy about all of these! Just found your blog. Love it!

Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...