Monday, February 22, 2010

Seriously

I've been gone awhile.

It all started with a week of kids valentines parties that took more work than most design projects. Remember how fun valentine's day was when you were a kid? Making your mailbox and filling out your valentines. The good old days....

Then on the 13th I left for mid-winter break with the family where I was going to relax, read, snowshoe, eat and drink wine. My husband couldn't come at the last minute so I went with the kids by myself. Not the most relaxing way to spend a week.

My dad's cabin in Oregon doesn't get AT&T cell services so I'm disconnected from the world as I know it. I think my iphone was in shock. Really, I have a problem...

Then, I get one of the worst colds I've had in years. Seriously, I'm coughing up a lung and my eyes water all day. Needless to say, I've had it for almost a week and I still don't have a voice.

So, I apologize for disappearing. I hope to be back to my normal blogging self soon with some design inspiration for the rest of you addicts!

I know I'm in need of some inspiration right now.

3 comments:

Linda in AZ * said...

* My heart goes out to you SOOO MUCH~~~ thankfully, luckily and/or HOPEFULLY, times like this are few & far between... (buuuut, they sure are THE PITS when they ARE going on, huh?!?!)~~~

(I'm probably especially sympathetic to "everything" going on w/ you right now because I'm personally still recovering from a broken back (in 2 places, no less!), the surgery and all THAT entails! (Right~~~ "Ewwww!)

PLZ KEEP THE FAITH, girlfriend, & remember, it PROBABLY can't/won't get any WORSE!!!!!!!

GET WELL BLESSINGS & BIG, HEALTHY HUGS, kiddo!

Linda in AZ *
bellesmom1234@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

missing your posts.. cant wait to see what you show us next!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...