Thursday, May 20, 2010

Design Crush - Shawn Henderson

Today I had the pleasure of attending a lecture by New York designer Shawn Henderson.

While I was a fan of his sophisticated modern interiors before meeting him, I'm a bigger fan now. (Let this be a lesson to us as designers - humility is never lost on an audience). He was so humble, warm and gracious. Not to mention, incredibly handsome. I had to keep reminding myself to pay attention to what he was saying.

This interiors are a perfect complement to his personality. Honest, straight-forward, sophisticated, serene and unique.

Here are a few of my favorites. To see all his work check out his website.





It was a true pleasure having the opportunity to meet a designer of his caliber and integrity. And, did I mention, cute? I think I did, but I better tell you again :) Not a lot of that happening in the Northwest.

I can't wait to see the projects he's currently working on. You darn lucky folks who've hired him!

1 comment:

Dale at Hospitality Design Inspirations said...

Wow, great interiors. His polished style really comes off in person. I'm sorry I missed the opportunity to see him in Seattle a couple weeks ago.

Great blog btw! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...