Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Last to know

I must be the last person in blogger land that hasn't already seen or commented on Suzanne Kasler's office that was featured in Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles.

It's times like these that I realize I need to keep on my on daily blog reads. Lately, I've just been trying to keep up on laundry. Yes, it's true and here's a story to prove it. My kids and I really want a dog. My husband and I have been telling the kids that they can't have a dog until they become more responsible around the house - sleeping in their own bed, putting their clothes in the laundry basket and not on the floor. Basic, expected things. Well, yesterday he told me that I can't get a dog until "I" learn to be more responsible. Code for "until I figure out how to work, shuttle the kids and, yes, do the laundry!" It's true so I couldn't be angry. He's just stating the obvious. So until I figure it out my blog and others have been falling to the back burner. Guess it's time to start getting up a couple hours earlier to try and fit everything in.

I read about Suzanne's office on Nest Egg's blog. While I died over the pictures, I laughed at Rachel's post. If you haven't seen it - check it out. I love her candor about her office space. Anyone who knows me personally will get a chuckle out of it.

All pictures from Nest Egg and Atlanta Homes & Lifestyle Magazine.

Great functional (meaning washable) chairs paired with a stylish work table, seagrass, and gorgeous oversized drum shade. Sigh.

The always chic, Suzanne. Her work table sums it up. Classic.

Dying over the organized baskets. I will be dreaming of these for years. Not kidding.

Dreaming of a crew too. A girl can dream can't she? I was excited when I put a flat screen t.v. in my studio. I might have a heart attack if I had a crew. And a crew all dressed in black!

I'll also be getting a subscription to Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles. There's nothing better than clean, simple designs that come out of the South.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...