Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Romo, where have you been all my life?

I'm married to grass cloth. And happily I might add. It's always my go to wallpaper for any room of the house that needs texture or a little color. But, I may have to have a little side fling with Romo Wallpapers. They are gorgeous and just the right amount of pattern to make an impact but not overwhelm the room.

Grass cloth meet Romo. I think you two can live happily ever after together in one house. A little suburban and a little city. A marriage made in heaven.

You can check out the entire wallpaper and fabric collection on their website.

Here are a couple of my favorites.

Mimas - I love this pattern. So fun and hip yet so timeless. The colors are amazing too.

Caruso - A great modern take on a traditional stripe. Looks incredible applied horizontally as well. Go ahead, break out of the box.

Kiku - So glamorous. A nice modern floral. It would be amazing in any room. Especially a bedroom. Yes, please.

Kenzan - This is the one that tempted me to cheat on my first love of grass cloth. The perfect understated statement.

Marenka - This one reminds me of Hollywood and my dearly departed grandma, mom-mom. She would have done her Los Angeles breakfast room in this floral. A little California glam and East Coast tradition rolled into one.

What do you think? Do any of these tempt you to try a fun pattern? I'd love to know.

Hope you're having a good week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...