Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Out cold

Two weeks of nursing a 5 year-old with a 103 degree fever and pneumonia and I had escaped without getting sick. I couldn't believe he had coughed on me kept me up all hours every night asking for water and I'd gotten a hall pass.

Well, that hall pass expired on Friday afternoon. Yep, I've been in bed with a fever since Friday night and the x-ray yesterday confirms pneumonia. And to top it off - my nine year-old - has it too. It's good times at my house. Nothing like being sick and having to still watch Nickelodeon and ESPN all day. I do have multiple episodes of Sarah's House, Project Runway and Real Housewives but of course I can't watch them. Oh and I still have to get up every few minutes to get someone water. Who needs a vacation when you can get this kind of rest?

FYI... not my chest (gross)

Hope to be back soon.

1 comment:

Linda in AZ * said...

* I feel SOOO badly for you! Can you at least TRY to get enough SLEEP n' LIQUIDS??? (Note I said "TRY"!!!)...This is definitely NO FUN for you, for sure!!!

Get well blessings,
Linda in AZ *
bellesmom1234@comcast.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...