Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Design Crush - m.elle

I'm dying over the whole thing -- seriously weak in the knees-sign me up-crazy for it. You've seen it if you devoured the new Elle Decor like I did, but here are some more goodies that I got from their site. Elle Decor could have devoted a few more pages to their home if you ask me, as every room is print-worthy.















Dreamy. This image alone makes me want a second home where I can build these bunk beds. I've always wanted to do that, and this picture reminds me that I am. still. not. over. it.

Love the mix of casual and formal in this dining room. The modern art elevates the look to a young and timeless room. If they had done botanicals or something expected the room could have gone country.

The striped drapes ala Pendelton blanket are to die for.

A big lock on the door and I'm set. This bathtub is a piece of art in it's own right. I've never been a bath person, but hellooo bubbles.

I never tire of a white slipcover, seagrass and a touch of Asian influence. I always try to push clients towards the ease of white slipcovers and a little bit of chinoise.

1 comment:

jennie said...

love. love. love.
love the grey with white.. so pretty! I totally agree with you on white slip covers.. Ill never go back to anything else! sigh.. Im off to buy this issue!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...