Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving













Better late than never! Here is some last minute Thanksgiving inspiration for you. I love some of the variation in these tables -- Particularly the idea of straying from the traditional colors, either by introducing blues & purples, or by the absence of color. I've been reading about some of the unique holiday traditions that families have this week and it got me thinking, maybe some of these non-traditional table settings can qualify too?

I've been helping my mom cook today in preparation for our family's Thanksgiving -- 10 adults, 9 children and 2 dogs will invade my parent's house tomorrow. And with those people come multiple bottles of wine and more cream cheese than you even want to know. And that, my friends, is why thanksgiving is my favorite holiday!! After we polish off 5 pies, you can find me in the living room doing mock-aeorbics, trying to convince myself that it offsets a dinner of dreams. Sadly, it doesn't, but it makes me feel better :)

Happy Thanksgiving All -- may you holiday be filled with family and friends.

(Photo sources are available in their file info)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...