Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Paris Peonies

It's back to the grind after the busy 3 kid filled day weekend. And this week is CRAZY. I have a house that's undergoing a complete transformation with paint and applied panel moulding. I can't wait to see the finished result, but first, it takes a lot of coordination and skilled workers to pull it off. And that's just one of the projects for this week. Phew.

So when I saw this picture of Peonies from the Paris flower market I instantly felt a little more relaxed. They are my favorite flower and the season is so short. I've got to enjoy them as much as possible while I can.

Hope this image helps get your week off to a good start as it did mine.


1 comment:

IvanJerry said...

Lowes or home depot can sell you a bifold door which could be either 2 or 4 door panels, sometimes referred to as an accordian door that comes w/ mounting hardware and track and is fairly easy to install.

front door pull handle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...