Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's Summer Somewhere...


I had to share this project with you because the wallpaper just went in on a powder room and it's SO pretty. I have to preface this by saying that this powder room has 14-foot ceilings, so even with the wainscotting, this was still 8 feet of wall that got wallpaper. Also, I had to document the amazing crown. With a ceiling height that high, we had to use some massive architectural details-- and with the great white semi-gloss, it absolutely shines. It's one of my favorite elements of the house. I'll have an update later with the mirror and complete shots of the powder. It's been really fun having a client who was game for such a great paper and every time we round the stairs in this new construction project and get a little peek of it when the door is open, it makes me smile.


(If you have questions about this wallpaper, email me!)

1 comment:

BroddyAdams said...

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!front door pull handle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...