Sunday, May 20, 2012

Say yes....

I've been taking care of some sick little boys since Thursday and felt myself start to slip into the fever zone as well yesterday.  So, I stayed in my sweats all day today and watched a marathon of Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta.   I know.  Crazy.  But I have to say, I love this show.  It's way more fun that the original Say Yes to the Dress.  Those Southern Gals make for some great TV.  Once I see the first 5 minutes I can't walk away.  I'm such a sucker for anything wedding related (even though I've been married for almost 15 years)  and this show has all the dresses and drama.    I can't wait for my little sister to get married so I can go dress shopping with her.   I just hope I'm not one of those obnoxious opinionated sisters.  Who am I kidding...  




Anyway, it was the perfect sick day marathon.  Hope you had a great weekend.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...