Thursday, March 19, 2009

One of the best from Traditional Home...

Usually, Traditional Home is a little too formal or old "traditional" for lack of a better word for me. But this month's house by Suzanne Kasler left me inspired. It's beautiful, simple, approachable, and best of all, livable for a family. Something that you don't see very often in shelter magazines.


Beautiful neutral living room. Sophisticated, yet casual and inviting. I could curl up in here an read a book or have a glass of wine with friends.


Family dining room off the kitchen. Love the nature inspired chandelier - it's an incredible, casual focal point. Too bad it's been discontinued.


Chic, young dining room. I'm in love with the aqua grass cloth wallpaper.


Kitchen is perfect blend of classic and contemporary. This kitchen will age beautifully.

My favorite part of the house. The bluestone patio and pool is resort worthy. I would love to spend my nights around this pool with friends and family.

This house also has a great kids wing and bunk room. A must if you have a large extended family like mine. I will include it in future posts. Right now, I just want to dream about this pool.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...