Sunday, March 29, 2009

Since I don't have enough to do....

Like a multi-tasking maniac, I spent Friday re-doing my kid's bedrooms before company came for dinner. Re-doing in this case, meant painting a large bookshelf black right up until the company was about to arrive and adding a great new black and white graphic rug. Then, yesterday, when I should have been relaxing or at the very least working on the french chairs, I decided to tackle our workshop/office.

I'm determined to get organized once and for all and get rid of all the things we don't use or don't need. It's time to simply. But I think I'll need one of these.....

In order to create a an organized office space like this

or this workspace/craft room

or a haven like Kelly Wearstler's beautiful office

I'll let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...