Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wish I was here.....

Pool deck

Pool dining area

One of the seating areas in the living room

Other portion of the living room

Open dining area in living room/kitchen

Kitchen - notice the wine trough under the window

Media room

One of the bathrooms

Another beautiful bathroom

All photos courtesy of Southern Accents 2006 Showhouse. The consistency of color and textures throughout the house is one of the best I've seen. It's so relaxing and casual, yet sophisticated while still approachable. I've been longing after this house since it was published. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

1 comment:

seattle shopping girl said...

I love how all of the colors in the whole house just flow together.. I agree with you.. wish I was there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...