Thursday, March 31, 2011

Trad love

I'm in love with this library from Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles. It's pure heaven. From the AMAZING light fixture and bookcases to the incredible blue and camel rug. Good rugs are hard to come by and this one literally stopped me in my tracks.

Let's not even discuss the Lucite partners desk - HELLO. And the camel leather chairs. The perfect amount of warmth and masculinity for this room. I could do some damage (by way of Internet shopping) at this desk, and then retire to the zebra egg chair (the chair is not my favorite choice for this room but mama does love her zebra) for a little rest.

Could these architectural bookshelves be styled any better? The color pop is perfect.

And the mirror let's you enjoy the room from any angle. Hopefully you're looking good as well otherwise it's no fun to have to see yourself all day.

Now this is how modern traditional is done. Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Barbara@HausDesign said...

I agree - it's one of the most interesting offices I have seen in a long time! LOVE the camel chairs and the shelving - seems like the shelving could be a good DIY!
http://bjdhausdesign.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...