Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring Favorites


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

I think the unofficial theme of this week for me is Spring. We've gotten a short taste of it in Seattle so now I feel as though I can hop on the bandwagon -- not so fast people who got snow on the east coast (crazy!)

I few of the things I've been loving are here, favorites being those Kate Spade cork flats with the hit of pink, the crocodile laptop case that is a dead-ringer for a clutch and the j.crew sparkly bracelet that is stretchy for little (and big) wrists and is cheap, cheap, cheap! A few items for the home as well like tea from a pretty, pop-of-color teacup, my favorite crystal votives from Kelly at High Street Market and a cute silver mini dot tray for little odds and ends. 

Off to Coldplay tonight. We're taking my oldest to his first concert, accompanied by my sister and her boyfriend. Rock on. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...