Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring Design Fever

I'm running around like a crazy person. Work, kids, sports, laundry, homework, grocery store, dog, etc - you know the story. And to top it off my perfectionist husband is about to come home after being gone for 3 weeks which means I have got to pick up the slack of how I've been keeping the house. Thank goodness for the cleaning crew coming tomorrow.

But all I really want to do is re-decorate my house. It's a monthly occurrence for a designer but I always feel it the most in the Spring. And I've got it bad right now.

I'm obsessing over my bedroom, entry way, my oldest son's room and changing out my color palette in my living room. Of course I can't just choose one room to focus on at a time!

Here are my starting inspiration photos.

McGill Group
I need some serenity in my life. I think this bedroom just might do it.

This is one of my favorite entry ways. Swap out the dog for my little tan "Tilly" and it's perfect.


Inspiration for my son's room - but he's opinionated so we'll see where we end up.

Wish me luck in getting them all done. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Hope you had a great week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...