Monday, November 16, 2009

Matouk

I love these mongrammed bath towels from Matouk. They are 650 gram cotton terry and the monogram is done in the relief method.

While they are fabulous in a hotel, they would be extra fab in a home. They would be unexpected. A nice change from your standard guest towel.

They are the perfect gift for everyone on your list regardless of occasion. I would love to receive the quest towels for my powder room. It's the little touches that make a difference.
The boys could each get towels monogrammed with the first letter of their names. That way, there would never be fighting over who gets what towel. I can dream can't I?


Matouk has an amazing collection of bedding, bath and table top linens. They have the new Lulu DK line as well as a custom/couture "bespoke" line so you can create you're very own bedding assortment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...