Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!


As I come out of my holiday stupor and welcome in 2011, I feel a huge sense of excitement. 2010 was a year of tremendous personal and professional growth for which I'm very grateful. As we age each year brings us more wisdom and more reflection on what's really important in this life. I feel like 2010 was a year of re-prioritization of what makes me happy and whole. I feel like I'm on the path (although sometimes bumpy) to achieving my dreams.

2010 laid the foundation for 2011 - and I'm ready. I have a feeling it's going to be even better than 2010. Now, I can tend to be a pessimistic person (I know, I'm trying to become more positive - maybe I need to do daily affirmations like the lady on the Today Show suggested - um, no!) but I can feel the possibilities of the new year.

I'm excited for the opportunities, challenges, new experiences and new friendships. I wish you, my readers, the same.

So, if you are back at work or back to school today, take a deep breath and exhale. Take on the year with gusto - it's going to be a great one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...