Monday, December 6, 2010

Frye Love

Boots are a wardrobe staple, especially in the Northwest. I've always liked Frye's but I'm in love with a couple of their boots this season. They are the most comfortable boots and truly, they are all you need. I own 2 of these 3 boots and I live in them. While they are expensive, they are worth every penny since they will last forever. I'm in love and I had to share.





Frye Shirley Over the Knee. Top can be folded down/cuffed or worn over the knee. This boot is smokin. The leather quality and details make it a statement boot. And, you can actually walk in them since they don't have a 4 inch heel like most of the other over the knee boots.





Frye Missy. I own this one in brown and black - it's that great. I wear it constantly. The wedge heel is perfect for adding the perfect amount of height (you know what that does ladies ) while still allowing you to walk. I can wear this boot to jobsites or shopping all day. It's the perfect boot to take to France to walk those cobblestones. Everytime I wear them the compliments start flowing.



Frye Melissa Button. I don't won this one but I'm hoping too. Love their take on the traditional riding boot.

I'm also watching the Jane Tall... maybe Santa will think I've been a good girl and bring me a couple more pairs of Frye's. A girl can dream.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...