Friday, September 4, 2009

Good Finds

Today, I'm starting a new series called "Good Finds". Every Friday I'm going to share good finds for the home, fashion, or beauty. Basically, anything that is catching my eye, what I can't live without, or wish I could buy.

What I can't live without for Fall is the new "Minnie" pant from J.Crew. They are the perfect transition pant for Fall with flats and sandals and will be great with boots in the winter.


But, I really love them because they make you look 5lbs skinnier than you are. Really. And you don't have to be as skinny as this model. They have stretch which is great for those of us who need a little extra give. And I need a little extra give, especially around the mid-section. No muffin top with these pants. But the best part: they don't stretch out in the knees or butt as you wear them. Bonus.

I bought a black pair about 3 weeks ago and have been living in them. I think I'm going to have to get a grey pair as well. Big surprise as I don't wear anything other than black, grey, navy, camel and white. I have a hard time rocking color with my Scandinavian skin.

They are going to become my uniform for Fall/Winter 09. I like to find 5-10 items each season and wear them over and over again. So if you see me, that's what I'll be wearing this year - at least on the bottom.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

snobertson said...

I must confess, I bought these pants yesterday (despite having told myself no shopping) because they were just THAT good. And you're right about them being totally flattering. Amazing pants, thank god for J. Crew.

Unknown said...

Scooze! this is such an awesome idea to include the Good Finds once a week. People will be itching what you choose to write about.
I totally read through the past few months of your blog. I'm loving it. Your writing is so fun to read, and there is a great variety of topics and things to see. It's really so wonderful that you have found your passion! xoxo Les
P.S. I am so glad that you are starting to get some sleep in your own comfy king-sized bed. :)

paula said...

These are quite fabulous.

I just went through a few of your past posts and your home transformation is amazing! Gorgeous really.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...