Thursday, September 24, 2009

So Clean

Rarely does a laundry room make my heart stop. But this one from Brooke Giannetti of Velvet & Linen did just that. It's from their recently completed 219 North Cliffwood House. The house is incredible (as usual Brooke), but the laundry room is beyond.

With two small boys and one big one (sorry honey) I could handle doing loads and loads and loads of laundry in this room. It's so clean and pretty, yet cozy. And I could actually fit all my folded laundry on the island due to the generous size.

Brooke, thanks for taking the most forgotten room in the house and making it a functional and beautiful room. Laundry's not looking so bad if you have a space like this to retreat to. "Sorry kids, mommy's doing laundry. It will have to wait".

I can dream can't I?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...