Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So Silky

There are a couple things I would do if I won the lottery.  Take a vacation,  have a decadent shopping spree, and build my dream house.  

You can bet the first person I'd call would be the team at Stuart Silk Architects.  Stuart Silk has been one on my favorite Northwest architects for years.    His style is a beautiful blend of traditional and contemporary.  His attention to detail and moldings makes me gasp. The proportions are perfect and designed for living - not just for show.   The firm does residential (new construction and remodels) and commercial work. 

What I wouldn't give to live in one of these houses.  Maybe I should play the lotto today. 

Here's a tiny sampling of their work. Enjoy. 
































































































   





































































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...