Thursday, October 1, 2009

Genius on a budget

Love this office makeover from the talented blogger and designer Jenny from Little Green Notebook. Jenny is a girl after my own heart. She knows how to find good quality pieces that need love and put in the elbow grease and hours to transform them for little to no money. I think her credenza and parsons table makeover are incredible. She also makes her own roman shades and custom bulletin boards. She makes it look so easy that I might even try it. Not sure how she finds the time - but I'm glad she does.

All images from Little Green Notebook

Parsons table before.

Credenza before. I can't believe she only paid $40 dollars for this beauty.

Office before.

Office after. The parson's table is beautiful. Love the homemade roman shades.

But, this was the showstopper for me. This piece is incredible. The orange red is so fun with the heavy brass hardware.

Another view of the office. This one shows you the custom bulletin boards she made as well. This room is so fun. It's the perfect creative office.

What I really love about her DIY projects is that she simplifies them into little bite size pieces. She makes it look so easy. This is just one of many of the projects she's posted on. For all the great previous DIY projects check out her blog. You won't be disappointed.
You're a genius in my book. I can't wait to see what you do next.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...